The weird days when laptops thought they could be mobile phones may be nearing the end. According to ZDNET, Asus is phasing out its 7-inch Eee laptop, and possibly the 8 and 9 inch ones as well.
In the past two years, under the influence of more and more potent tiny mobile phones, laptops began to imagine that there was something special and desirable about going as small as they could. In other words, big was out, small was in.
Surely, tiny laptops are good to carry around, but how small can you get before you can't type on a keyboard and you squint at the screen? Apparently, the market has finally decided that the 7-inch version is nothing it can really swallow. I wouldn't. I enjoy small and light laptops, but I need a decent size before I go and seek a new eye consultation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment